Geez Kris, you're right. Why is it that everybody related to Seal
wants to deny what he did? I would think there would be a lot
of "badboy" cache' associated with the the legend of Barry Seal. It
would be worth free drinks in the right bars and lots of fascinating
conversation at the barbecue pit - not exactly something good ol
boys want to pass up as they age in the south.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wendell is Barry's brother.  Bear Bottoms is not, BB is Barry
Seal's
> brother-in-law.
>
> And Wendell's comment is years old and was shown to be false when
> Wendell first made the comment. It is just recycling shit to see
if
> maybe it will stick.
>
> By the way the Mossad/Israel, the Nazis and Bush regime are all
the
> same group.
>
> Peace,
>
> On Jan 20, 2007, at 4:08 AM, mark urban wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > Seal's brother (Barebottoms on the Free Republic Bulletin Board)
is