Amanda Keller was the "personal escort" whom Atta was boffing when
he was in Florida prior to 911. Hopsicker tracked her down and
interviewed her extensively. She brought up all kinds of interesting
things about Atta that gave Daniel keen insight into Atta's mind.
Daniel has used many of the insights he got from Amanda Keller to
draw the conclusion that Atta could in fact do 911 and that he was
not a patsy.

In the summer of 2006, Amanda Keller denied ever knowing Mohammed
Atta. She says it was another Mohammed. If this is the case, you can
see how it weakens the underpinning of Dan's thesis about Atta's
psychology.

 --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Seal's brother (Barebottoms on the Free Republic Bulletin Board)
is