I have some ZFS datasets that are shared through CIFS/NFS. So I created them with sharenfs/sharesmb options.

I have full access from windows (through cifs) to the datasets, however, all files and directories are created with (UNIX) permisions of (------)/(d------). So, although I can access the files now from my windows machiens, I can -NOT- access the same files with NFS. I know I gave myself full permissions in the ACL list. That's why sharesmb works I guess. But what do I have to do to make -BOTH- work?

--
+ All that's really worth doing is what we do for others (Lewis Carrol)