What Sam wrote about "ability to work with multiple timelines", seems to me it is implemented in the new, last, features; or I wrong? Sorry, but I have not tested it, for my computer problems. I only see the Phyllis' screencast.

Watching again the Phyllis' screencast https://streamable.com/3k6wl I don't see the Title of the Project in the Program window, then I try to guess. When you click on "Open EDL" option, does the Title of the Program window change
from "Cinelerra: nameOfMaster"
to "Cinelerra: nameOfNested :: nameOfMaster"
or "Cinelerra: nameOfNested > nameOfMaster"
for example?

So, an User can see on which Nested project He/She are working.

IgorBeg