Jonas Wulff wrote:
>>  * Help coding already planned and important things
>>

> Is there a list somewhere of *concrete* things to do (besides the
> bugtracker) somewhere?
>
> And not just on the coding side of things... Maybe we should create a
> list (and have it online) like this:

Exactly thats what I meant, it is already a valueable contribution that
you just start with this list! Thanks. Other people may work out things
about coding tasks, I can do that somtime next for the cin3 tree.

Further, I can't say that enough. I would really really like if the
website would be some wiki where people are actually able to work with
content (not just the documentation wiki). I have something in my queue
to make a web-editable (wiki) like git interface. Maybe you'll see it in
december :) .. note that I am currently busy with other things (and
Piksel next days), be back in december.

        Christian