Hi Roland! Hi Daf!

I suspect I'm making some confusion between the zoom of the canvas in the compositor window (just a view setting) and the camera/projector zoom (a compositing operation affecting the final video).

> When using a percent value, the video appear in a white box and you can
> move it with a middle mouse click.

I can't make that "white box" appear. I have only the safe region white guides. The only white outline I can get is the one of the "crop" function.

 > The only way I have found to move the image in the compositor window
 > when in 'zoom' mode is by' middle click/mouse ball'

What do you mean by "zoom mode"?

Ciao
Raffaella