Am 18.03.2014 04:14, schrieb Rafael Diniz:
> I'm loosely folowing all the trouble, but just put simple, what does all this
> means for cinelerra-cv users (btw, I'm completelly without time to code to
> cinelerra)? Which website should we rely on?

Hello Rafael,

for now, the answer is quite simple:
If you relate to the "Community-Version" of Cinelerra as it was in the last
years, then please use http://cinelerra-cv.org/

Also please note that the malinglist has moved to
cinele...@lists.cinelerra-cv.org

While the Cinelerra community wasn't very active, at least we somehow managed to
keep the infrastructure of an open source project running, and we continue
to do so. If Michael Collins is able to deliver something beyond announcements
and public relations, and if he is willing to engage into something which is
not just driven by short term commercial interest, it may well be that, over
time, a new community forms around Michael's effort and the new site
Cinelerra.org. Time will tell.

Best regards,
Ichthyo