That raises a good question...if an NPE-400 with 2000 PPPoA and 35 PPPoE
operates at 44% today, what would a G2 bring that down to?

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clayton Zekelman
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:08 PM
To: ; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 7200 / NPE-G2



I'm running one with Version 12.4(4)XD4.  So far 15 weeks of uptime, no
issues with 924 L2TP, and 762 PPPoE sessions - 24% CPU Utilization.

Come to think of it, I would have thought I'd be seeing a bit better
performance.


----- Original Message ---------------

Subject: [c-nsp] 7200 / NPE-G2
   From: " " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:27:02 -0400
     To: [email protected]

>Does anyone have experience/feedback that they're willing to share on
>the moderately new G2 engine ?  I suspect that software is more of a
>wild card than the hardware itself.  Does anyone have an opinion on
>whether one is better off with 12.4.11T or 12.2SB ?
>_______________________________________________
>cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
>https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
>archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to