> It happens only against the router, using Protocol Analyzers > Equipment I always shows OK. > > Googling, I found a lot of forums writing about the issue and > advising to use one Cisco Ds3 Attenuator, but I can't find the Cisco > Ds3 Attenuator, so I'm thinking buy one * 75FP-XXX-2G BNC found on this URL > http://www.rf-attenuators-dividers-terminations- > switches.com/JFW_75ohm_Fixed_Products.aspx
We had the same issue w/ a CT-3 cards in a 7500 series coming off of a Mux w/ about 8 feet of cable. I believe the solution that we finally hit on was to use a length of 75 feet of Coax w/ 12 DB attenuators on the send/receive side. Since that time, we've have -0- issues with it. BTW.. we ended up using a combination of after-market attenuators and some radio shack coax adaptors for our solution. It's been stable for at least 1.5 years since.. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
