In the past when I have had events like this depending on the profile
Cisco certainly provided demo kit. Maybe talk to the local account
team they can usually get you demo kit for ~30 days loan.

Regards
Kevin

On 6/23/07, Sridhar Ayengar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Kevin Blackham wrote:
> > Did I mention this is spread out over 20,000 square feet?   I'll have to
> > do some math on huge wads of non-reusable cable.  I had avoided the
> > big-and-dense option due to that hassle.
>
> Is it *absolutely* required to have 100Mbps ports everywhere?  It would
> simplify things a lot if you could have patches of Fast Ethernet with
> predominantly 10Mbps ethernet.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to