It will not show up in the ASA configs. You need to 'session 1' i 
believe into the device. This will log you into the SSM device. It has 
it's own IP addressing and GUI.  Think of it a separate device.

Chris Serafin
Security Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Krishna Kishore wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem in installing 4 GE SSM module in my ASA 5510. I just bought 
> a new module 4GE SSM and installed as per the instructions. But if I check in 
> "sh run" I am not able to find the interfaces. Do I need to do extra any 
> configurations? I try to check the Cisco site but I couldn't find a solution.
>
> Any clue to install it.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Kris.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
>
>
>   

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to