I've always used 2511s with no issues. We have Cyclades for unix box consoles, but I prefer my IOS. 2511s are cheap on eBay too, I see no reason to pay more per port for anything else.
Paul Stewart wrote: > Hi folks... > > Looking for feedback on what still works well for console access via a > router dial-up? > > We have quite a few sites that have several routers/switches/access devices > all of which have console/serial connections on them.... We'd like to be > able to dial-up to a router onsite and then connect to all the other devices > for out of band control..... We don't want to connect a phone line directly > via mdoem to each device of course... > > Cisco 2511 comes to mind but hoping for something current.... > > Thanks, > > Paul > > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
