On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 11:38:16AM -0700, Rhett Bassett wrote:
> List-
> 
> I've got a C850 running 12.3(8r)YI4 that's got a taste for SIP messages.
> 
> At no point in my config have I given the slightest "ip inspect" or
> "appfw", yet it would appear to be rewriting (viewed from tcpdump) SIP
> REGISTER messages, which is counter-productive from my SIP provider's
> point of view - they say they're seeing the same thing.
> 
> I'm really not looking forward to ACL hell, if that's what this is
> leading towards...  Hopefully there is just an overlooked 'no router eat 
> sip' command I've missed.

        You don't say, are you doing nat?

        If so, you may need to disable sip rewrites, i've seen
the IOS nat rewrite of SIP messages break stuff, eg: iChat


        I don't have a bugid, but this was discussed on the list
in the past..

http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2007-March/039228.html

        may be of some help.

        - jared


-- 
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
clue++;      | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/  My statements are only mine.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to