no ip nat service sip udp port 5060

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087d43.htm

SBCs don't like it when it sees stuff behind NAT that gets re-written.

--
Tim


On 10/22/07, Rhett Bassett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> List-
>
> I've got a C850 running 12.3(8r)YI4 that's got a taste for SIP messages.
>
> At no point in my config have I given the slightest "ip inspect" or
> "appfw", yet it would appear to be rewriting (viewed from tcpdump) SIP
> REGISTER messages, which is counter-productive from my SIP provider's
> point of view - they say they're seeing the same thing.
>
> I'm really not looking forward to ACL hell, if that's what this is
> leading towards...  Hopefully there is just an overlooked 'no router eat
> sip' command I've missed.
>
> Any leads?
>
> --
> Rhett Bassett
> Research and Development
> Hunter Communications
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to