It's not documented, or if it is, it's not at all clear, but throw this in the config:
no ip nat service sip tcp port 5060 no ip nat service sip udp port 5060 Had the same issue six months ago. It's not supposed to be a default. The NAT process by default tries to change the SIP addresses in the payload. The turns it off, and lets the softswitch and VoIP endpoint deal with NAT themselves. Chuck Church Principal Network Engineer, CCIE #8776 Harris Information Technology Services EDS Contractor - Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) 1210 N. Parker Rd. | Greenville, SC 29609 Office: 864-335-9473 | Cell: 864-266-3978 -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rhett Bassett Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 2:38 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Unwanted SIP rewriting on a C850 List- I've got a C850 running 12.3(8r)YI4 that's got a taste for SIP messages. At no point in my config have I given the slightest "ip inspect" or "appfw", yet it would appear to be rewriting (viewed from tcpdump) SIP REGISTER messages, which is counter-productive from my SIP provider's point of view - they say they're seeing the same thing. I'm really not looking forward to ACL hell, if that's what this is leading towards... Hopefully there is just an overlooked 'no router eat sip' command I've missed. Any leads? -- Rhett Bassett Research and Development Hunter Communications _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
