Forgive my ignorance but where in that reply does it show me the filtered routes?
-Daniel Faubel -----Original Message----- From: Robert J. Huey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:56 AM To: Daniel Faubel Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Filtered BGP routes > How is this done using Cisco gear? sho ip bgp nei <IP Address> ? ; Context sensitive help is SO usefull. You're options may vary: advertised-routes Display the routes advertised to a BGP neighbor dampened-routes Display the dampened routes received from neighbor (eBGP peers only) flap-statistics Display flap statistics of the routes learned from neighbor (eBGP peers only) paths Display AS paths learned from neighbor received Display information received from a BGP neighbor received-routes Display the received routes from neighbor routes Display routes learned from neighbor | Output modifiers rgds, --r On Fri, 14 Dec 2007, Daniel Faubel wrote: > Hello, > > I have a very quick question for you guys. I have prefix and filter > lists on my BGP peers. Using Foundry gear I am able to very quickly see > what routes I am not accepting from my peers by typing in: > > "sh ip bgp neighbors IP_ADDRESS received-routes | inc EF" > > How is this done using Cisco gear? > > > Thanks, > Daniel > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
