I just passed mine with a pretty decent score. I just focused on the basics and used a lot of the NetSim to practice what I can't do in production at work. I felt it was fair exam. Of course if I failed I might have thought differently.
Now the CCNP stuff is a different TAR ball. Nicholas Weaver Senior Network Engineer MCSE/MCSA/CCNA 817-546-2770 [phone/fax] 817-914-6166 [mobile] [EMAIL PROTECTED] Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garry Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:17 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Current CCNA tests I was thinking about getting a refreshed CCNA certification sometime, my original cert ran out a while ago ... (luckily, my knowledge of Cisco routers didn't expire with it ;) ) Anyway, I remember Cisco was (or had just did) an update on their CCNA tests back then. I also remember that the test center that gave the tests used some pretty [EMAIL PROTECTED] questions (and answers), where the problem in many questions was less knowing the right answer, but deciding which of the multiple CORRECT answers was the one to select, or which of the multiple WRONG answers was the least wrong ... is this still this way today? Also, is there an overview of the topics available which are covered in the current CCNA tests? Tnx, -gg _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
