There are a bunch of products on the market, one that I have used recently is 
called Mazu. I'm sure Gert will reply with some short comings, but it is the 
freshest product I have in mind. It (like most netflow collectors) was pretty 
easy to use.

--
Regards, 

Jason Plank 
CCIE #16560 
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: "Harry Callahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

> On Jan 11, 2008 3:43 PM, Stefan Hegger 
> wrote: 
> 
> > Hi, 
> > 
> > I'm looking for a device that can provide us with ipflow/netflow data. Our 
> > router isn't able to manage the netflows for a 10G connection. We have a 
> > catalyst 6500 with a sup 720. As far as I know it supports up to 128000 
> > table 
> > entries. This is too small. So we are looking for a device that sniffer 
> > the 
> > traffic via SPAN and than generates the tables we need for analysis. Does 
> > someone know about such a device? 
> > 
> 
> try packeteer packetshaper with monitoring only license 
> _______________________________________________ 
> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] 
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp 
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to