Yup. Mazu can bet set up to "sniff" as well as gather netflow records.
-- Regards, Jason Plank CCIE #16560 e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -------------- Original message ---------------------- From: Roland Dobbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > On Jan 12, 2008, at 6:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > > > There are a bunch of products on the market, one that I have used > > recently is called Mazu. I'm sure Gert will reply with some short > > comings, but it is the freshest product I have in mind. It (like > > most netflow collectors) was pretty easy to use. > > Arbor, Lancope, Mazu, Narus, and Q1 can all sniff traffic and use it > to generate their own internal flow representations - however, this > means that one has invested in one of those systems (they're quite > nice and extremely useful), rather than just seeking to use NetFlow > with open source tools such as nfsen, Stager, etc. > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------- > Roland Dobbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // 408.527.6376 voice > > Culture eats strategy for breakfast. > > -- Ford Motor Company > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
