On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Patrick J Greene wrote: > Nope...none. > > Well I opened a case with TAC and apparently it is a bug. We have about > 30 tunnel interfaces all using the same source interface. TAC says to > create a separate loopback interface as the source for each Tunnel to > work around the bug.
That 'bug' has been mentioned on this list in the not so distant past. I figured you were the first of the anticipated "what's happened to our 6509?" posts from people running out of TCAM starting to software switch traffic for the routes not fitting in TCAM. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for that. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Lewis | I route Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are Atlantic Net | _________ http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key_________ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
