Yeah, my wife runs 64-bit Vista on this monster dual quad-core Dell precision, and then runs XP VMs in VMWare Workstation to connect to client networks...
I was trying to think of a way to avoid that... but I have 8GB of RAM in this puppy, so I figure I can do it... Jonathan On Feb 13, 2008 10:15 PM, Jason Aarons (US) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I run the Virtual PC 2007 (free) with XP 32bit (not free) on my Vista > 64-Bit box. You can then mount you Vista c:\ drive in the VM. > > I find I sometimes need a XP test box, etc. > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan > Charles > Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:54 PM > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected] > Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Cisco VPN Client for 64-bit???? > > Oh, and not that stupid AnyConnect crapfest, I need to be able to > connect to an IPSec VPN on a PIX or an older VPN Concentrator... > > > Jonathan > > On Feb 13, 2008 9:29 PM, Jonathan Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I have a lot of users using Dell Precision Workstations with upwards > > of 8GB of RAM and are running 64-bit XP and Vista, and they can't get > > the Cisco VPN client to work... > > > > Does Cisco have any intention of supporting 64-bit for the VPN Client? > > > > > > > > Jonathan > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > > ----------------------------------------- > Disclaimer: > > This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain > confidential and privileged information and is for use by the > designated addressee(s) named above only. If you are not the > intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received > this communication in error and that any use or reproduction of > this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be > unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please > notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it > from your computer. Thank you. > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
