Kaj Niemi wrote: > Also.. on the webvpn side, what happened in 8.0 to ASA > customization? "customize foo" is deprecated and does not seem to > result in anything anymore (in 7.2 that worked). Now there seems to > be some kind of xml importing tool instead or the assumption that > everybody is to use ASDM for administration. I could not find any > documentation on CCO on the new format.
Yes, beginning with v8 the way to customize WebVPN changed considerably (as you wrote it works with XML-files which can be im- and exported, but those don't show up in the config at all). I don't like that fact, because it complicates the process of swapping a box in case of hardware-failure. I found out those facts in august last year, and wrote a netpro-forum thread, where I listed the problems I see in this paradigma: http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Virtual%20Private%20Networks&topic=General&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddf8629 or in short http://preview.tinyurl.com/29adfa Nobody ever responded. I also mentioned the non-existing documentation in this post - but in the meantime I found something: The trick is not to search in the ASA-documentation, but in the ASDM-documentation. There are some infos about the XML-file-structure, but not much. Kind Regards, airflow -- Homepage: http://fp.ath.cx/ PGP-keyID: C9FEDBA2
pgp4oon9Djdd1.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
