http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps9343/data_sheet_c78-447652.html
That page has it. I don't know what page you're starting off of but start with this one and work your way in. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps9343/index.html I'm going to watch the webcast in an hour and I'm really hoping to get a feel for what this router is supposed to do and what I can do with it. With a price point between the 7200 and 7600 I may have a use for it in the very near future if it's available. I am curious about the underlying hardware components, what processes happen where, what's offloaded to ASICs, what hits the CPU, etc. Hopefully the webcast will help answer those questions. Justin Dmitry Kiselev wrote: > Hello! > > I see no netflow word in the ASR 1000 RP datasheet... :( > It is mean no hardware support available or just "in future software > releases"? > > P.S> Seems good replace for 7200 series: software and PXF-based! > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
