I was the one who asked it ;) 10k will get PRE-4 and SIP/SPA (+10GE) support soon. Better late, than never....
-- Tassos Justin Shore wrote on 5/3/2008 5:59 πμ: > Rubens Kuhl Jr. wrote: >>> I see no netflow word in the ASR 1000 RP datasheet... :( >>> It is mean no hardware support available or just "in future software >>> releases"? >>> >>> P.S> Seems good replace for 7200 series: software and PXF-based! >> The ASR 1006 seems to be a 10000 replacement; disappointed 10000 users >> will probably welcome the box if it actually works. > > One of the questions asked during the online product launch was if the > ASR was going to replace the 10k. They said no. They also said to > expect a 10k announcement in the near future. Don't know what that's > about but I'm curious... > > Justin > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
