Hi All

Yes , this is a normal behaviour to EIGRP to resync topology table between
neighbors after modifying the redistribute-list

best regards
--Abo Zaid

On 4/21/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Sadly, it is.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jason Plank
> CCIE #16560
> e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> -------------- Original message ----------------------
> From: "Jeff Cartier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Ah nevermind.  Looks like its normal behaviour... *sigh*
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jeff Cartier
> > Sent: Mon 4/21/2008 3:59 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [c-nsp] EIGRP - modify distribute-list and EIGRP neighbor drops
> >
> >
> > Greetings!
> >
> > I've coming into an unfamiliar issue where I'm modifying the
> distribution list
> > on a Cisco router running EIGRP...I'm creating a vlan management subnet
> using
> > loopbacks and vlan SVIs; the thing I'm having trouble explaining is when
> I
> > modify the ACL, which is a standard ACL, to permit the subnets that I
> want to
> > redistribute, the EIGRP neighbors drop and then re-connect.
> >
> > Why is this?
> > _______________________________________________
> > cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to