It's because the MPLS and GRE are done by the sup and it needs two passes to do the VRF lookup pre and post encapsulation from what I remember.
Rodney On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 08:14:33AM +0100, Timothy Arnold wrote: > > >Does the addition of the global command 'mls mpls tunnel-recir' make any > >difference? I've seen some weirdness before with GRE tunnels and MPLS > >without this command. > > And my problems magically go away. As soon as I enabled the command, I was > able to see the rest of the VRF > > Thanks Matthew! > > > > > Timothy Arnold > Senior Engineer, Network & Security Group, UKSolutions > > Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2 > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/ > UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in > England Number 3036806 > This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on > http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
