In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:51:31 +0100
> From: Timothy Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] GRE/MPLS
> To: Ozgur Guler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[email protected]"
>       <[email protected]>
> Message-ID:
>       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I get nothing...
>
> Logging is enabled correctly for all debug messages.
>
> I've checked the entire label switch path and everything looks normal. 
> I don?t see any difference between a CPE connected using an FE interface
> and a CPE connected via a GRE tunnel. The former just works....
>
> Thanks Tim

Does the addition of the global command 'mls mpls tunnel-recir' make any
difference? I've seen some weirdness before with GRE tunnels and MPLS
without this command.

Cheers,

Matt

-- 
Matthew Melbourne

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to