Hi Aaron,

>Try adding 'tunnel vrf XXX' as well.
>Everything I have read mentions that this command defines which routing
>table the router will use to reach the 'tunnel destination', but I had
>similar symptoms to you (one way traffic) and this fixed me right up...

The GRE tunnel should use the global routing table in order to reach the 
destination. The tunnel is operational as I can ping other hosts on the same PE 
where the tunnel terminates. I would expect to see other issues if the tunnel 
wasn't working correctly.

Thanks for tip though!

Thanks
Tim


Timothy Arnold
Senior Engineer, Network & Security Group, UKSolutions

Telephone: 0845 004 1333, option 2
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/
UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG Registered in England 
Number 3036806
This email must be read in conjunction with the legal & service notices on 
http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/disclaimer
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to