Latest info I've got is that the ME6500 is under the ISBU, Internet Systems. 7600 is under the ERBU, Edge Routing, and 12000/CRS is under the CRBU, Core Routing.
Rubens On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Justin Shore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Phil Mayers wrote: >> >> You're the 6500 IOS team. You have a large body of upstream IOS code, and >> you have to back-port it, but at the *same* time you also have to modularise >> it. > > I'm really going to dive off into OT land, but does anyone know if the Metro > Ethernet 6500 is under the Enterprise BU or if it's the Service Provider BU? > I've gotten contradicting answers before. It would seem really odd to me > for the ME6524 to be under the Enterprise BU, no matter what its roots are, > because on SPs will use it. Likewise I don't understand why it runs SX and > not SR if it's in the SP BU. > > Justin > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
