Take a look at the NANOG Presentation that I did a while back.   I
covered this topic in slide #s: 71-73
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0202/shankar.html

Thanks,

/Shankar

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:29 AM
To: Rodney Dunn (rodunn)
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] OSPF point-to-point vs dr/bdr

> There was a point to point configuration on the link itself and it 
> caused a bunch of platform forwarding problems once.
> 
> I wouldn't use that one. 

Agreed.

> Note I'm not talking about the OSPF point to point control plane 
> configuration.

Yup, that's the one I'm talking about, and which we have as part of our
standard config template. We see only advantages (likewise for IS-IS).

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to