At 02:16 PM 12-09-08 -0400, Rodney Dunn wrote:

I don't suspect that is going to help because the ignores
are not increasing that would point to:

CSCse05447
Externally found moderate defect: Resolved (R)
7200 ethernet interfaces should not throttle on input queue full drops

Most likely you are seeing micro burst that are coming in faster
than the CPU can drain the rx ring.

Rodney

Can't view it:

"Information contained within bug ID CSCse05447 is only available to Cisco employees. It is our policy to make all externally-facing bugs available in Bug Toolkit so the system administrators have been automatically alerted to the problem. By choosing to save this bug, you may be notified when the decision to make this bug available to you has been made. Note: Some product enhancement requests and documentation error bugs may not be available in Bug Toolkit."

-Hank