Marko Milivojevic wrote:
How about something like this?

route-map Connected-Routes
 set community no-export
!
router bgp XXX
 address-family ipv4
 redistribute connected route-map Connected-Routes
!

If you wish to assign community for only specific interfaces only, you
can do something like:

route-map Connected-Routes permit 10
 match interface XXX
 match interface YYY
 set community no-export
!
route-map Connected-Routes permit 999

It is a kind of idea, however it is rather complicated setup. The biggest disadvantage is that the interface list has to be updated. Let's say I insert a new blade to a free slot, then I have to update the route-map. Another disadvantage may be length of the route-map - if I have 4x48 ports, then it has almost 200 match entries - I do not know if Cisco allows for so many match entries.

However it is a way to do it. I think I would slightly modify it and use, thanks. If you have another idea I will appreciate it.

--
Grzegorz Janoszka