If you need to cover all ports, just apply the first route-map I listed. That one will cover all connected routes...
Another approach, if your connected routes can be summarized is to match based on that (prefix-lists, for example). On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 15:14, Grzegorz Janoszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Marko Milivojevic wrote: >> >> How about something like this? >> >> route-map Connected-Routes >> set community no-export >> ! >> router bgp XXX >> address-family ipv4 >> redistribute connected route-map Connected-Routes >> ! >> >> If you wish to assign community for only specific interfaces only, you >> can do something like: >> >> route-map Connected-Routes permit 10 >> match interface XXX >> match interface YYY >> set community no-export >> ! >> route-map Connected-Routes permit 999 > > It is a kind of idea, however it is rather complicated setup. The biggest > disadvantage is that the interface list has to be updated. Let's say I > insert a new blade to a free slot, then I have to update the route-map. > Another disadvantage may be length of the route-map - if I have 4x48 ports, > then it has almost 200 match entries - I do not know if Cisco allows for so > many match entries. > > However it is a way to do it. I think I would slightly modify it and use, > thanks. If you have another idea I will appreciate it. > > -- > Grzegorz Janoszka > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
