Had the same issue here with a couple 6500/SUP2's, and the Flash Card's were working, but after a format got flakey. The only real end solution we found that worked was to take and replace them with a different flash card, till we got one it was happy with. Actually went though a couple cards, till we found one that all the SUP2's seemed to accept, and after that life was good..
--- Howard Leadmon > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of David Lima > Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 10:41 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] Cat6500 sup2 boot from PCMCIA > > Hi all, I have a Cat6500 x6k-sup2-2ge running an IOS software. > > My problem is that I'm stuck in rommon mode after the IOS upgrade. Now > I have A PCMCIA and I want to boot the new IOS from the PCMCIA. > > I cannot format the PCMCIA from the rommon mode. > > How can I format the PCMCIA? The only way is format from the target > Catatalyst switch? > > All these because I have an error about invalid magic number when I > insert the PCMCIA card into the Supervisor2 slot in rommon mode. > > Please I need your help, > > Thanks in advance. > > David > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
