Hello All:

Is there an easy way to determine the model of an SFP installed on a 3560 
through the CLI?

Ideally I want to match what I have installed in another 3560 that's in 
production. I want to add a gigabit Ethernet (copper) trunk port to another 
3560 so should I be using the GLC-T, GLC-T= or something else?

Thank you,

Jeff Wojciechowski


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that 
is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone 
other than its intended recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this 
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other 
than 
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this 
message in error, please delete the original message in its entirety (including 
any attachments) and notify us immediately by reply email so that we may 
correct our internal records. Midland Paper Company accepts no responsibility
for any loss or damage from use of this electronic mail, including any damage 
resulting from a computer virus.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to