Jeff Wojciechowski wrote: > Hello All: > > Is there an easy way to determine the model of an SFP installed on a 3560 > through the CLI? > > Ideally I want to match what I have installed in another 3560 that's in > production. I want to add a gigabit Ethernet (copper) trunk port to another > 3560 so should I be using the GLC-T, GLC-T= or something else? > "show int" will give some limited information:
switch#show int g0/25 GigabitEthernet0/25 is up, line protocol is up (connected) [..] Full-duplex, 1000Mb/s, link type is force-up, media type is 1000BaseSX SFP or: GigabitEthernet0/28 is up, line protocol is up (connected) [..] Full-duplex, 1000Mb/s, link type is auto, media type is 1000BaseLX SFP if the transceiver implements the features, you can add "transceiver" option to above command to get additional monitoring information ... -garry _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
