As luck would have it, the two 64MB ATA Flash cards were apparently bad from the get go. I located a third, put the image on there, and who-la, it boots. Also, I don't get that can't find disk0: error either from the IOS.
Thanks for all that replied. Oh, and this option below does work with the Sup2s. Thanks again, -graham On 1/23/09 4:32 PM, "Peter Rathlev" <[email protected]> wrote: > On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 21:50 -0600, Graham Wooden wrote: >> Format in the SP? It's not running the CatOS (Hybrid), so I am not >> operating out of that space anymore - all I have is the RP to run commands >> like that... >> >> Am I missing something here Toby? > > I can't comment if it will do the trick/solve your original problem, but > you can "format from the SP" via a remote login from RP to SP (on the > running system): > > Switch#format ? > bootflash: Filesystem to be formatted > disk0: Filesystem to be formatted > disk1: Filesystem to be formatted > scp: Filesystem to be formatted > sup-bootflash: Filesystem to be formatted > > Switch#remote ? > command Remote command execution > login Remote console login > > Switch#remote login ? > module Remote console login module > standby-rp Remote login standby-rp > switch Remote console login switch > > Switch#remote login switch > Trying Switch ... > Entering CONSOLE for Switch > Type "^C^C^C" to end this session > > > Switch-sp#format ? > bootflash: Filesystem to be formatted > disk0: Filesystem to be formatted > disk1: Filesystem to be formatted > sup-bootflash: Filesystem to be formatted > > Switch-sp#exit > > [Connection to Switch closed by foreign host] > Switch# > > This is a Sup720 (don't have any Sup2 to test with) so you might not > have this option. > > Regards, > Peter > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
