On Fri Jan 30, 2009 at 01:27:23PM -0600, Justin Shore wrote:
> Does anyone know the story on the end-of-life announcement I just got 
> for the 3560, 3560E and 3750E switches for their Adv IP code?  EoL was 5 
> days ago, last date for selling is 4/29 and that's also the last day for 
> support.  The announcement says that there aren't any replacement 
> options for the code either.  WTF?  Did I miss something?  Is Cisco 
> taking away the L3 features from these switches?

I heard that Cisco was planning to roll IPv6 into IP Services. Did AdvIP
give you anything more than IPv6?

Simon
-- 
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy * 
  Bogons Ltd   | * http://www.bogons.net/  *  Email: [email protected]  * 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to