The way I read it was that they were rolling the Adv IP features (mainly
IPv6, I think) into IP Services, making Adv IP Services unnecessary.

Chuck 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Justin Shore
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 2:27 PM
To: 'Cisco-nsp'
Subject: [c-nsp] 3560, 3560E, 3750E and Adv IP code EoLed?


Does anyone know the story on the end-of-life announcement I just got 
for the 3560, 3560E and 3750E switches for their Adv IP code?  EoL was 5

days ago, last date for selling is 4/29 and that's also the last day for

support.  The announcement says that there aren't any replacement 
options for the code either.  WTF?  Did I miss something?  Is Cisco 
taking away the L3 features from these switches?

Justin
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to