I must have been blind yesterday. Doesn't Cisco usually have a table with the discontinued parts on the left and the replacement part on the right if a replacement exists at all? I'm pretty sure that's the norm. Anyway...

J


Church, Charles wrote:
Actually, that was where I read it:

"The functionality currently available in the Cisco Catalyst 3560 IOS
Advanced IP Services feature set switch is now available in Cisco IOS IP
Base and IP Services feature sets. This reduces complexity by not
requiring customers to upgrade software to utilize advanced IPv6
features."
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps5528/eol_c5
1_519208.html

Chuck
-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Shore [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:08 AM
To: Church, Charles
Cc: Cisco-nsp
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 3560, 3560E, 3750E and Adv IP code EoLed?


Ah... I had not heard that. Info like that would be useful in something like, oh I don't know, that announcement of the termination of

Adv IP perhaps! Jeff's question about potential price changes would be my next concern.


Church, Charles wrote:
The way I read it was that they were rolling the Adv IP features
(mainly
IPv6, I think) into IP Services, making Adv IP Services unnecessary.

Chuck

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to