> I hope this has improved since I last looked at it.

In short...no.

When I was preparing for the MPLS exam I found a post in a certification
forum relating to a blatant mistake in one of the labs. I think it was
configuring EIGRP as the CE-PE routing protocol and the information in
the lab asks you to configure AS1 but you actually need to configure
AS100 (or something similar).

The post I found was from 2005 and I sat the exam in 2008. That's 3
years that Cisco have allowed this error to remain in the
simulation....it actually beggars belief!!!

Steven
 
Steven McCrory
 
Senior Network Engineer
 
Netservices PLC
Waters Edge Business Park
Modwen Road
Manchester, M5 3EZ
 
www.netservicesplc.com


--------
NetServices plc, Company No. 4178393,
Registered Office: NetServices House, 31 Modwen Road,
Waters Edge Business Park, SALFORD, M5 3EZ
--------
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to