Hi Saku, On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Saku Ytti <[email protected]> wrote:
> On (2009-07-03 14:00 +0100), Mario Spinthiras wrote: > > Hey, > > > I would say Zenoss is looking good because of the inventory management > you > > can do and because of the logical structure it puts everything in. I > wrote > > > > Everything else just seems inadequate or poor. > > I recently spent few moments evaluating zenoss and was not impressed. To me > all OSS NMS solutions out seem like they are made by coder-in-server-admin > not coder-in-network-admin, and as such seem to have much more integration > with servers than with network, zenoss seems like no exception. > I strongly agree with you that the OSS tools seem geared towards servers and not network. Have you or anyone discovered a OSS solution that is more network oriented? Regards, Brian _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
