On Wednesday 02 September 2009 03:04:55 pm Tony wrote: > One thing that I've just discovered that puzzles me is > that the OSPF neighbour drops are only on ONE of the > links that come into this 7204. It has neighbours on the > interfaces Fa0/0.3, Atm1/0.2 & Atm1/0..3. It is only the > neighbour on the Fa0/0.3 interface that is dropping, the > two connected via ATM are not dropping at all. Is there > any logical reason for this ? Is it because I'm using the > 10/100 port on the I/O module ? Would it be any different > if the ethernet interface was on a PA instead ?
During the transient CPU spike we saw when we re-inserted compact flash drives into an NPE-G2's or NPE-G1's, BFD complained only on one of the interfaces, as well (as I alluded to in a previous post on this list where the OP was suffering some USB madness). We found it curious that it happened on only one of the links (both are Gig-E off the NPE-G1/2), but for a number of reasons, haven't looked into it any further. Of course, Graceful Restart for IS-IS and LDP was enabled, plus the other link was unaffected, so the data plane didn't hurt. Cheers, Mark.
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
