On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 14:48 -0500, Brandon Ewing wrote: > The config trap is generated immediately after I issue "conf t" from > the CLI, before I actually make any changes or exit configuration > mode. According to the MIB browser, this is incorrect: ... > I have noticed this on 12.2(33) SXI1, and in a dynamips lab running > 12.4(25a). Searches of the bug toolkit didn't turn up anything. Has > anyone else gotten this to work as intended on any other version of > IOS? > > My fallback will be to utilize syslogging, as it generates the log > entries on exit instead of enter.
Same thing for us, we also use the syslog message instead. Hadn't noticed that the documentation said that though, just thought it was weird that the box sent a trap when starting the configuration. -- Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
