I think pix can't send traffic out the same interface it came in.

On 11/29/09, Graham Wooden <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> One of my VPN devices is a 525 running v6.3.5.  I am having an issue with
> Client VPN sessions coming in on the outside interface while accessing
> subnets that are reached by outside interface. I can access the "inside"
> interface addresses just fine.  Is there some sort of limitation that I
> can't access subnets out past the outside interface while having VPN
> sessions terminating on the same interface?  I tried to add these subnets to
> the split-tunnel acl with no love either.
>
> Thoughts?  I have a v7.0.2 525 that is being tied up with another setup, so
> I can't test on 7.x code - but if if an upgrade is needed to solve this, let
> me know...
>
> Thanks!
>
> -graham
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to