--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Graham Wooden <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Graham Wooden <[email protected]> Subject: [c-nsp] Client VPN issue with PIX v6.3 To: "cisco-nsp" <[email protected]> Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 7:53 PM Hi all, One of my VPN devices is a 525 running v6.3.5. I am having an issue with Client VPN sessions coming in on the outside interface while accessing subnets that are reached by outside interface. I can access the "inside" interface addresses just fine. Is there some sort of limitation that I can't access subnets out past the outside interface while having VPN sessions terminating on the same interface? I tried to add these subnets to the split-tunnel acl with no love either. Thoughts? I have a v7.0.2 525 that is being tied up with another setup, so I can't test on 7.x code - but if if an upgrade is needed to solve this, let me know... Thanks! -graham _______________________________________________ Hi Graham, If memory serves me, hairpinning(same-security-traffic permit intra-interface) in a pix is only supported on 7.x and above. Regards, ./Randy _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
