Jack,

I think you should take a look at PfR (used to be called OER):
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/Transpo
rt_diversity/Transport_Diversity_PfR.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8787/products_ios_protocol_option_
home.html
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/oer/configuration/guide/15_0/oer_15_
0_book.html

Arie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of jack daniels
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 15:05
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Design issue for customer with dual MPLS links

Hi Guys,

This is a paticular design issue I'm facing with customer where I have a
lot
of constrainits .

Topology


MPLS CLOUD (ISP1)
MPLS CLOUD (ISP2)
|
|
|
|
|
|
CE1
CE2
|
                    |
|--------------------------------PIX525
(CLUSTER)---------------------------------
                                    |
                                    |
                                    |
                                  LAN ( 6509 catalyst switch - runnning
HSRP)


Issue - I want  to go out via ISP1 and come back via ISP1 ......Backup
is
CE2

When traffic reaches PIX cluster how will it decide whether ISP1 is UP
and
traffic is not blackholed......How will PIX cluster decide to FWD
traffic to
ISP2.

Now for this solution , constraints are -

1) I cant run HSRP on CE1 and CE2
2) Cant run run dynamic routing on PIX
3) IP SLA also can't also be used on PIX cluster

Regards
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to