I understand redistribution. The problem is that when routes pass through a BGP AS and then get redistributed into OSPF, they show up as OSPF external. I'm looking for a way to make those internal, or prefferred, over the OSPF routes learned via the rest of the network.
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Cord MacLeod <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Jan 13, 2010, at 12:19 PM, null zeroroute wrote: > > > I'm having a problem trying to figure out a way to get eBGP learned > routes > > (from a layer-3 VPN MPLS WAN provider) into our internal OSPF, so that > the > > routes learned via the provider are preffered over the internally learned > > OSPF routes. > > > Is there a way to redistribute BGP into OSPF so that the routes can be > > anything but OSPF external? > > I think you are looking for redistribution. Make sure you have plenty of > filters in the way of this, but that's what you are looking for. > > router ospf xxx > redistribute bgp xxxx route-map blah _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
