Erm, I've running 12.2(46)SE with IS-ISv4 very successfully. Previously, we ran 12.2(25)EY4 and 12.2(25)SEG3 -- which I believe also had IS-IS capability.
Since we're an IS-IS network, I'm pretty sure v4 support would have been an issue prior. But v6 support is the actual question, thanks. > -----Original Message----- > From: Mark Tinka [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 12:46 PM > To: [email protected] > Cc: Leif Sawyer > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] c3750ME, IPv6, and IS-IS -- can't find the IOS > > On Tuesday 16 February 2010 05:25:26 am Leif Sawyer wrote: > > > Does anybody have an idea of the actual roadmap, or is > using it and > > can provide a working image name? > > IS-IS was introduced to the Catalyst family in IOS 12.2(50)SE. > > 12.2(52)SE brought IPv6 to the Cisco Catalyst 3750ME switch. > > Current support for IS-IS on this platform is IPv4. IPv6 > support is not yet here. > > Cheers, > > Mark. > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
