Once, a 6500. 

We had an environment with 8x 6500, this was a new one. When we brought it into 
service we had very strange behavior. Dropping OSPF sessions, packet-loss, etc.
We swapped everything (sup, linecards, even PSUs) before the chassis backplane 
became a suspect. The new chassis solved all problems.


rgds,
Dirk



On Feb 25, 2010, at 2:34 PM, <[email protected]> <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just a quick consensus.
> 
> Have many people experienced chassis/backplane failure in the 45xx/65xx/76xx 
> lines?  I have not yet (knock on wood) and I would just like to know if 
> people have experienced this and how often.  I have read a few posts where 
> this has happened.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to